Make a Difference. Donate today!
Generous support from the community means families can continue to receive services. This support
allows the PRC staff to focus on families and their children.
The Parent Resource Center is funded in part through grants and contracts. However, these sources
cover only a portion of the actual cost of services. That’s why fundraising efforts, sponsorships,
partnerships, and generous donations are greatly needed.
The PRC is most appreciative of the support of Bronco Wine Company, the Bright Family Foundation,
The Antone and Marie Raymus Foundation, Christopher Walker Foundation, United Way of Stanislaus
County, the Mary Stuart Rogers Foundation, Stanislaus Community Foundation, the In N Out Burger
Foundation, WalMart Foundation, and other generous supporters. Without this support, programs and
services would not exist.
Your generous financial support can help provide parenting classes, workshops and special
presentations, or even help with everyday expenses such as utilities, repairs and operating costs.
The PRC Square Store can securely accept your generous donation. Donate here.
For memorial gifts or charitable bequests, please call the Executive Director who will be happy to assist
In-kind support is also welcome. These items are always welcome and support families in need.
- Diapers and Pull Ups (all sizes)
- Formula (all types; expired formula cannot be accepted)
- Children’s books – new or gently used
- Baby food (all types; expired food cannot be accepted)
- Non-perishable food items (canned foods, peanut butter, pasta, etc.)
- Office supplies (copy paper, new or gently used binders, file folders, notepads, craft supplies, paper towel rolls, hand soap, tissue boxes, etc.)
Please call about other support items. Please note – child car seats cannot be accepted.